GRUPPO JOBEL // differentiated entities, united by excellence and style
The Gruppo Jobel works steadily since 2000 in Italy and abroad as a creative factory in the fields of production, organization and distribution of shows and events, paying particular attention to both cultural promotion and artistic training.
Goal: building up a creative and functional world in which the organizational necessities meet a poetic vision by creating a balanced unicum able to match the needs of the international contemporary public.
From 2011, the Group has been officially recognised as a cultural operator by the Italian Ministry of Heritage and Cultural Activities.
The Group is composed of operative entities differentiated by sectors and activities, yet united by the same standards of excellence, style and quality.
- JOBEL THEATRE
A theatrical company that produces and distributes shows and cultural events.
- JOBEL INTERNATIONAL CENTER
Cultural center aiming to produce and to promote live events all over Europe and the world.
- BOTTEGA OF CREATIVE ARTS
An artistic training academy, based in Rome. It even hosts the “Bottega Theatre”, with a seasonal program of events.
National project to educate and promote theatrical culture. It works all around in Italy among its own schools or in collaboration with other local organizations.
The fields of action of the Group are:
- SHOWS: production and distribution of cultural events and live shows
- EVENTS MANAGEMENT: creation, organization and artistic direction of events and social encounters
- INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL EXCHANGES: organization of meetings, workshops and collaboration with foreign partners and artists from all over the world, by promoting the international exchange of diverse generations of creativity
- SOCIAL PROMOTION AND CULTURAL PROJECTS: projects for culture promotion and artistic application to issues of social interest
- TRAINING: training projects at basic and advanced level, for young and senior professionals with the partnership of – amongst others – schools, universities and its own sites