GRUPPO JOBEL // differentiated entities, united by excellence and style
Jobel Group is an international cultural organization established in Rome in 1998.
Our mission is to turn carelessness into care and responsibility using information, awareness, and engagement as essential tools. We collaborate with institutions, both political and educational, local communities and multi-stakeholders partnerships.
Jobel Group contributes to the implementation of the 2030 Onu Agenda with educational programs, cultural events, and multidisciplinary activities.
Jobel Group also supports other corporations that operate in sustainable development fields, providing them with tested instruments and creating purposeful events.
The fields of action of the Group are:
- SHOWS: production and distribution of cultural events and live shows
- EVENTS MANAGEMENT: creation, organization and artistic direction of events and social encounters
- INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL EXCHANGES: organization of meetings, workshops and collaboration with foreign partners and artists from all over the world, by promoting the international exchange of diverse generations of creativity
- SOCIAL PROMOTION AND CULTURAL PROJECTS: projects for culture promotion and artistic application to issues of social interest
- TRAINING: training projects at basic and advanced level, for young and senior professionals with the partnership of – amongst others – schools, universities and its own sites